Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #24: St. Paddy's Challenge


Weekly Challenge #24: St. Paddy’s Challenge!
The Challenge: Use rainbow colors OR a monochromatic green color scheme on your project. We also want to see you add a touch of gold somewhere on your project.
I decided to pull out another one of Jake's professional pictures to use. Like the last contest this is another picture that hangs in my living room. I have loved this pictures since the day it was taken so it was pretty easy to work with. I have also been a very give fan of St. Patrick's Day, ever since college.

I started with different wording for the title, but ended up with the saying "Simply Adorable" off the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. All the Shamrocks are cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up. I then hand stitched around the large shamrock with gold thread, and paper punched the shamrocks on the left and right side with a Martha Stewart border punch.

4 comments:

  1. VERY cute LO!!!

    Make sure to hop over to my blog, I have an award there for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO-the picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know that I chose your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. It is awarded to newer blogs in order to draw some extra much deserved attention to your blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete