Friday, November 26, 2010

Additional November Projects




First, here's my helper. Jake loves helping mom when she's trying to scrapbook. His favorite thing to do is play with the overlays for the Batman and Superman Cartridges.

During the month of November I had a lot of trouble with computers. I would work on a project all week just so that when the deadline came to post it, I couldn't get online. So here are two of the projects.

This first one was a layout that we had to work with from a sketch. I used the sketch for the first page of Jake's 1st Birthday (see above). I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. The additional 4 pages finish off the rest of the party.




The second project we had to use "birds" and sticthing. I stepped outside my comfort zone on this one, but it turned out really good. I was most disappointed about not being able to enter this one in the contest. Everything seemed to go together so easy with this layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment