Friday, November 19, 2010

November Magazine Ornament Challenge

This is my submission for the November Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge. We were asked to create an ornament to hang from our tree. We had to use at least 4 Cricut cuts in our design and incorporate something from one other Provo Craft Product… like the YuDu, Cuttlebug or Knifty Knitter.

I choose to create a snowglobe from the Joys of the Season Cartridge. I then used the Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder to create some snow swirls which I highlighted with baby blue chalk. I also cut an ornament out from the same cart to attach to the back of the snowglobe. I then cut a cute little snowman from the Snow Friends Cartridge and decorated him. Lastly I attached some snow flakes and then placed on the Christmas tree (which has been up for 2 weeks).

3 comments: