Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #9: Black Friday Challenge!

Weekly Challenge #9: Black Friday Challenge!

Our challenge this week had a “Black Friday” twist! We had to include the color black in our project AND recycle or repurpose something.

So looking around my scraproom I found this little plastic container. It had flowers in it at one time, but I switched them to another jar months ago, and had not figured out what to do with it yet. So I decided to use it for the challenge and make a jar to hold some of my scrap tools.
First step was to clean up the jar and get it ready for decoration.
Since pink and black are two of my favorite colors, choosing colors was easy. I cut out a capital B from the Blackletter Cartridge along with the shadow. I cut the hearts from Cake Basics Cartridge, joining 3 sets of hearts together to go all the way around. Add a couple of flowers and some pearls and we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment